Natural Cement - Prompt
Bagged Natural Cement
Prompt natural cement is an incredibly fast setting cement (controllable from just ninety seconds!). An added bonus is its exceptional shelf life. Regular customers for this remarkable material refer to it as an essential tool.
Prompt is a very simple material with some complex characteristics, manufactured from Argillaceous Limestone (Limestone containing some clays) it is simply mined, fired and milled. Nothing is added to it, nothing is taken away. Having been in use for over a hundred and fifty years it has been tested and proven well beyond the abilities of Ordinary Portland Cement.
- Extremely fast set, which is controllable
- Waterproof and sets under water
- Approved for use with drinking water
- Low shrinkage
- Fully controllable setting time, from 90 seconds to 90 minutes
- Beige colour develops on exposure to sunlight
- Completely natural
- Resistant to chemical, acids and alkalis
- No additions whatsoever
- Prompt can be mixed with hydraulic lime to speed up curing times and give added strength. The fast curing time makes it ideal for mouldings and repairs to facades.